It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Fellow Tropicans,

A new update for Tropico 5 is now available! In this update, we’ve added cross-platform multiplayer (Steam & GoG) and fixed the XAudio compatibility issues some players were encountering.

Full changelog below:

Improvements
- [Multiplayer] Added cross-platform multiplayer support between Steam and GOG accounts
- [Multiplayer] Added tool tip for road demolish menu informing players that demolishing a road is only possible within territories they own

Bug fixes
- Fixed a crash on Windows 10 systems due to XAudio compatibility issues caused by Windows update (XAudio2_7.dll_unloaded error)
- Fixed an issue where gamepad input was still possible even after it being turned off via the Options menu
- [Multiplayer] Fixed an issue where incompatible lobbies were visible to players

--

Ein neues Update (v1.11) für Tropico 5 wurde veröffentlicht!

Werte Tropicaner!
Ein neues Update für Tropico 5 ist jetzt erhältlich!
Dieses fügt Cross-Platform Multiplayer-Unterstützung ) hinzu und behebt die XAudio-Kompatibilitätsprobleme.

Weitere Einzelheiten findet ihr weiter unten:

Verbesserungen
- [Multiplayer] Cross-Platform Multiplayer-Unterstützung zwischen Steam und GOG wurde hinzugefügt.
- [Multiplayer] Tooltip für das Straßenabbruch-Tool im Baumenü hinzugefügt, sodass Spieler in MP-Spielen darüber informiert werden, dass der Straßenabbruch nur in ihrem eigenen Gebiet möglich ist.

Fehlerbehebungen
- Absturz bei Windows 10-Systemen aufgrund von XAudio-Kompatibilitätsproblemen behoben, die durch ein Windows-Update verursacht wurden (XAudio2_7.dll_unloaded-Fehler)
- Es wurde ein Problem behoben, bei dem die Gamepad-Eingabe auch dann noch möglich war, wenn sie in den Optionen ausgeschaltet war.

- [Mehrspieler] Es wurde ein Problem behoben, bei dem Spieler inkompatible Lobbys sehen konnten.
¡Viva el Presidente!

Terribly sorry if I got that wrong as I do not know any Spanish.
Post edited September 30, 2020 by Themken
Yesterday I asked GOG support to delete my negative rating for tropico 5 in the GOG shop, as the rating only related to the Windows 10 problem.

Since you can play Tropico 5 on Windows 10, the other gamers should also try to delete their negative rating in the shop. After the patch, it would only be fair.

Translated with Google.
Good. Now fix the following bugs:

- Oil platforms in the sea sometimes remain after the deposite site has been depelted.

- After the uprising has been finished, residential buildings lose inhabitants, and can not be repopulated.

- Sometimes the game triggers the rebellion, and the buildings get the target marks, but the rebels are not marked properly with the icon and military equipment, and do not attack buildings, but roam randomly on the map running with weapons in their casual, civilian suits. This way no nee military buildings can be built, the rebellion never ends, and I have to reload the save game before the bug.

- Tourism cap is a disaster, which leaves many hotels on the island empty, even though the tourism rating is at 100.

- Screenshots taken with Nvidia appear inside of the "desktop folder", and they capture frame rate counter with the screenshot.
Still, after all this time, no one is addressing these issues? Hm... it goes to show that Tropico 6 will suffer the same. It will be abandoned with bugs as well.
Wishmaster777:
Tropico 6 has its own forum for problems:
https://www.gog.com/forum/tropico_6#1608301692
Wishmaster777:
Ulf2016: Tropico 6 has its own forum for problems:
https://www.gog.com/forum/tropico_6#1608301692
You obviously have language barrier problem.
They still don't give a fuck about the bugs, a.
Still not a single fuck was given.